Monday, October 11, 2010

Whatever he told me, it is the truth...

Today, the rainy day, the gloomy day, the awful day. Since the early morning, I feel not well and I had a very headache after back home from Mondulkiri with my dear bestfriends and beloved gangstarz.

I met someone this early morning at Hospital, the one that seems to be the stranger to me, but he knew everything about me, even my health conditions. I'm not wonder about that since I knew that he is the one whose works in that hospital. He comes to me with smile and asked me that, Are you feeling alright today? How is your Holidays? How is your Mondolkiri trip? You might have a great time with your bestfriend right?
Many question come at the same time, but the last one surprise me the most. It's seems like he knows something about me. I then, answered; I'm not so well today maybe it's the result of 3 days at Mondulkiri. It's was awesome and everything there were just perfect to be told....
He continues; Good!! you better go there often then. I really admire your true friendship with your bestfriend, but maybe your friends not that nice for you as you did to them, you better care yourself much and seriously.
I was stuck, I just had nothing to say; "Ok, I know what I'm doing now [Sigh]"

On the way back home, I wondered myself about everything happened just a moment, he seems like he want to tell me something but he couldn't go on or he may want me to realize something. Oh my god! it made my headache even worse. And then I forget about it.

After lunch time, I come to online, to be visible to everyone in Yahoo Messenger. I've never did this long time ago, as normally I just put visible to only my family and another 2 persons, one is AFBF and another one is Nick. There were many offline messages, and many buzz from friends and the others friends that I knew long ago via hi5.
Just when I was about to off, someone knock me, buzz me. He is in my list long ago, but I forget already who he is, why he happens to be in my list. Maybe he knew me by hi5!!
He said hi and asked me about this and that while I'm not interested to do it. I just like so so with that one. And finally he surprised me with his last question; "You still keep in touch with Mickey?(I prefer not to tell who is that one)"
That's question realized me about how I know him, and what he told me last 1 or 2 years ago about my bestfriend, Mickey.
I wrote him; "Yeah, I just back from Mondulkiri with him"
He replied me back and convey something about Mickey in bad way; "Huh? You went with him? Oh god!!" "Don't you know he is....?" "Or you are .... like him?" "Guy, you know him so little".....

At the moment, my temper was rise, my ear was hard to feel, I was like the Vampire, I will kill him just if he was here infront of me, I will kill him and tell him that, Mickey is my bestfriend, you have no right to say something bad about him, You are a shit, a fucking shit, a bullshit, WTF you talking about my bestfriend?

I didnt replied much to that shit, I just wrote him back that, "I knew what I'm doing, I knew well what my bestfriend is, We are friend and good friend. Get your fucking words about my bestfreind back, you are not welcome here". Then I offline and deleted that one from my list.

What's a worse day, why? why I chatted with the one that say something bad about my bestfriend?

Honestly, I really regret to mock him(Mickey) last 2 years about what that fucking guys tell me, and even showed me the picture; I shouldn't believed that fucking guy. I should think much about that. I'm so regret to took this up and mocked him. I was so stupid to believe that fucking guy, I was so stupid to make (Mickey) feels something,..............[Sigh]:(

Mickey is my bestfriend, I don't care what everyone in the world tell something bad about him, I don't care if the world see him in the bad way, I don't care if the world have to leave him behind. I will be the one for him, his bestfriend, his good friend, his brother and his everything and I promise I will never go alway from that stage for him, and I mean it.
"If one day he had to kill me, I would always say that; I'm proud to be his bestfriend, I'm proud to do everything in the sake of our true friendship and I will never regret about it.

"In my dictionary, there is no a lie that came from my bestfriend, whatever he told me is the truth"

No comments: