Thursday, September 30, 2010

My beloved people, My Idols

In my daily activities I often get in touch with the others and from these relations I meet some people whose interests, characteristics and behaviors are similar to me and I choose them as my friends, my beloved people and my idols. And here are they:

He is a very close friend of mine for long time ago. The deeper our mutual understanding becomes the more we feel closely attached to each other. Vanara is the one who always by my side in any circumstances, in any times. He cheers me up, he pushes me on, he comforts me with his warmth speech and the food of thought, he tells me that I'm worth to be here, to be his friend, and for others.
Everything he did just to tell his friend that, he is not only a friend, he is somebody else who has more value that anyone else can be the same. He is the unique friend among others.
It's not admiring or flattering, it is the true feeling of mine toward my bestfriend like him. With him, I learnt how to be friend, how to be a son and how to be student. It's the true feeling of bestfriend that any other relations could ever compare.
I sometimes really admire everything he has done to me or people around him, He can do a thing, a simple thing but meaningless and can never forget.

I like him very much because of his honesty and straight forwardness. He is always ready to help his weak friends in their study, as a result, lots of friends, thanks to his whole-hearted help, have become good ones.
He is careless, so what?
He is sensitive, so what?
He is fickle, so what?
It's all just an illusion, it's not true. Something lying behind this. And I may know what it is.
He is such an amazing people, awesome friend, strong minded guys, and a smart student. In my relation with him, I have got precious experience: thirst for learning, patience to overcome difficulties, helpfulness and filial piety.

Somehow, I feel like I'm not the one for him, I'm not the one that he counts on. I don't like when I was aside when he got problem, I don't like when he sometimes so cruel to me, when he tries to be too much exaggerate, outrageous, or abhorrent......
Anyhow, To me, he is my AFBF.
My Admirable Bestfriend
My Foremost Bestfriend
My Benevolence Bestfriend
My Fascination Bestfriend.

Just like Vanara, he is the one that I admire the most. We've been good friend since we first started to be friend. He got the very same characteristic as I do, he is so playful sometimes but he is so serious just when he committed to be. He is smart, clever and flexible. He could feel and sense any hard things or obstacles infront of him and he is good at finding the way to solve those problems.

Most of the time, we played with each others just like kid, but compare to him, I'm so far difference. Whatever, it's not counted for a bestfriend like us.
He is sometimes feels the same way as I did, he like something that I like too. He has a good heart. He is truthful, honest and obedient. He is good at every subjects, but he never shows pride in his abilities and always tries to learn harder.
He makes his parents and friends very proud of him in examinations. He secures good marks and is usually top of his class in examinations. He inspires me to work harder. He keeps away from bad company.

I don't know why, I sometimes, hate him so much, hate to see even his face!!!
But to me he is my BCBF
My Beyond Compare Bestfriend
My Classy Bestfriend
My Breast Bestfriend
My Fortitude Bestfriend

They both are the most value people among others beside my beloved family. They both are everything to me and to my life....

(To be continued...)



No comments: