Thursday, November 3, 2011

A Little Thing Called Love

Well, it's the third time I'm contently watching this movie again tonight. I just can't get enough. It got my heart, my soul and I can say, I love it. It's the best Thai movie I've seen so far. So funny! So touching! It really moved me. I could not believe I got goosebumps twice while I was watching this movie.

I wish I could be sweet just like the movie, I wish a girl I love be at my side and be my secret admirer while I'm at her back supporting her.

I fell in love with the movie. :)) haha I can simply say that I love the movie. It's awesome but I'm gonna tell you everything I loved about it anyway. :)) haha

I love the transformation of the make-up thing, it's so realistic and it's so different. The whole story is just so simple, but it's amazing. It made me so much emotional with the strong handling of bffz, and it did make me in tear once the 4 bffz united back to each other with the song that they used to sing together. It's quiet touching when Nam decides to tell Shone that she love her on the graduation day but then it turns bad when she saw Pin's message on Shone's Shirt.

This movie not only sweet but it inspires me to follow the heart and chase the dream. Do something to make people proud of you....

And finally it did surprise me at the end, it's really a happy ending when I already thought that they both have no way to return. Let say this is the amazing movie of the year



1 comment:

Sokunna said...

Do you still have the disc? Can I borrow? hehe